We are experts in maintaining and replacing MV and LV equipment for system optimization to minimize wastage and optimise efficiency. Our testing methods are guided by ANSI and IEC standards, furthered by recommendations aligning to the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
These tests include:
timing, motion, speed and acceleration, damping, coil currents, trip voltage, static contact resistance, vacuum bottle integrity, dynamic resistance and vibration measurements.
From there after, we are able to recommend a way forward for your system, including the possibility of retrofitted solutions or replacements.
Specialist Protection Services
Services that Protect your Critical Assets:
– Injection Testing on Relays, single and three phase secondary injection testing.
– Assessment of existing relays, settings and rectifications.
– Engineering solutions on challenging relay setup, marshalling and application.
– Full reticulation assessments and designs.
– Testing of PFC units and independent capacitors.
– Testing of VT and CT units.
– Extensive knowledge on all well known protection relays.